Feta and Oregano Meatballs with Greek Salad

 Here is the recipe.

This was really easy to make. I removed the mint, because I'm not a fan of that flavor in savory dishes. I also removed the lemon zest, because I don't like it when things are too lemony/citrusy. I did add Kalamata olives, because what kind of Greek salad doesn't have Kalamata olives in it?! I added some to the salad and chopped up some for the meatballs. Anyway, just chop up stuff, mix the meat with flavoring, bake the meatballs, assemble the salad, and voila.

Husband liked these, and thought they were better than the Caprese meatballs we made earlier. He would have liked the mint, but is amenable to adjusting to my pickiness. Toddler tried a bite of the meatball, then handed it piece by piece off to husband. At least she tried it?

Here's the finished product:



Comments