Here are the recipes:
Here's the finished product:
This will be a short post, because husband made this one, not I. He's an excellent cook, I just tend to do most of the cooking because I take care of baby all day, and cooking is a nice break (while he takes care of baby). I forgot to ask him to take pictures, plus the tortillas were really hands-on, so it would have been hard to handle a phone.
I thought it was worth posting, though, because I recommend trying the tortillas, they were very tasty. If you eat them alone, you can taste a bit of bacon flavor. The texture is also much nicer compared to store bought. The only thing he said is that he would recommend rolling the tortillas right next to the pan, because they start thickening and shrinking very quickly after you stop rolling them.
The turkey taco filling was meh, I mean, it was fine, but beef is definitely better. Could probably have used a little more flavor.
Here's another picture of the delicious tacos.
That's all! We both really liked it.


Comments
Post a Comment