Buffalo Ranch Chicken Meatballs

 Here is the recipe.

We decided to go meatball heavy this week. This was easy to make. Mix up meatballs, bake, make sauce in saucepan. Most annoying part is chopping parsley. We've made a lot of recipes involving parsley lately and I am so tired of dealing with it. Plus, you usually only need like two tablespoons of it, and it comes in a giant bunch. True, you can buy a smaller amount for, like, $5.99, but the giant bunch is $1.99. You pay less, but waste a ton. We usually get the large bunch and I over-parsley things. Parsley related rant over. 

Husband really liked these, particularly the sauce. I liked the flavor, though the sauce is pretty heavy, I'm glad we went with zoodles instead of pasta or rice. Toddler refused to eat them (without the sauce, we weren't even going to attempt to get her to try spicy). We'll move on from meatballs for the next recipe, and maybe we'll have more luck, she seems anti-meatball lately. The next recipe also has parsley. Sigh.

Finished product:



Comments