As you have, or haven't, noticed, I haven't posted in a while. We've made the news public now, so I'll let you in on the no-longer-secret. I am pregnant with twins! While this is shocking yet exciting, it also means I have 0 energy and a lot of weird food aversions which means I haven't been cooking.
Luckily, husband (as always) has stepped up to the plate and has started cooking most of the meals (even though we are doing a lot of takeout...oh well). So I'm still eating some home cooked stuff, but he's not much for the picture taking and blogging. Hopefully I come back to this either when I get a handle on pregnancy symptoms, or after the birth and after we get into a routine with twins. And a toddler. Well, I can dream, ok?
Here's something we've cooked lately that I'd recommend trying out:
This was a good one, though the second time we made it we use broccoli instead of squash because we liked it better.
I was going to post multiple things, but realized this was the only NEW recipe I actually remembered eating. We're going to try pumpkin black bean quesadillas and roasted fennel (with added chicken) this week. If I have energy, I'll let you all know how it goes!
Comments
Post a Comment