Here's the recipe.
Here's the finished product:
This one was a nice quick recipe. My only issue with the final product is the outer part ended up too thick, so there was a hefty amount of cookie around the peanut butter. I wish there was more gooey filling, and less cookie.
Either way, it turned out pretty well. Husband liked them a lot, said he wished they were a bit more chocolate-y, but then had another and went "mmm" so I don't think he hated them.
Here's the finished product:
This one was a nice quick recipe. My only issue with the final product is the outer part ended up too thick, so there was a hefty amount of cookie around the peanut butter. I wish there was more gooey filling, and less cookie.
Either way, it turned out pretty well. Husband liked them a lot, said he wished they were a bit more chocolate-y, but then had another and went "mmm" so I don't think he hated them.
Making the filling. It was just PB and powdered sugar. I stupidly turned on the hand mixer right into it, and powdered sugar flew everywhere. Oops! You can see some of the collateral damage in the second picture. Even after mixing a lot, it was still super crumbly. I think I probably should have added some liquid, but instead of thinking of an appropriate addition, I heated it up so the PB got a little more liquid-y and it turned more into a batter. I think it turned out a bit dry in the end.
Mixing the batter with the whisk, pre-flour
Adding the flour and cocoa, finished batter
Making the dough balls, flattening them, adding the peanut butter filling and covering it with the chocolate dough, then dipping in sugar.
Cookies right out of oven
Cooled cookie, and peanut butter filling!















Comments
Post a Comment