Recipe for Coco-Zucchini Bread
Recipe for Super Moist Pumpkin Bread
Final Products:
I made popsicles with coconut milk for the baby, and ended up with a huge leftover carton of coconut milk. We made some dinners (Panang Beef Curry and Chicken Tikka Masala) but I actually... don't really like coconut milk/coconut, so finding more recipes than those two that I like turned out to be difficult. I decided to use some of the remaining coconut milk on some bread recipes...bread I have no intention of eating due to coconut, but I'll feed it to husband and hopefully his coworkers will enjoy them as well.
They were really easy to make, the combo of ingredients are just...not for me. I took out coconut flakes from the pumpkin bread, because I didn't want to buy a whole thing of flakes and use a tiny bit for bread and have the same problem of leftover coconut. Coconut flakes are worse than coconut milk! I also used pecans instead of walnuts because we had them.
These are dense small breads, but I think they're supposed to be, they don't use yeast and don't rise. Husband liked both breads, but preferred the pumpkin bread because it was sweeter. I mean, it looks more appetizing to me because the zucchini bread is green. EW. Uh, I mean, I'm sure it's delicious. Eat them.
Recipe for Super Moist Pumpkin Bread
Final Products:
I made popsicles with coconut milk for the baby, and ended up with a huge leftover carton of coconut milk. We made some dinners (Panang Beef Curry and Chicken Tikka Masala) but I actually... don't really like coconut milk/coconut, so finding more recipes than those two that I like turned out to be difficult. I decided to use some of the remaining coconut milk on some bread recipes...bread I have no intention of eating due to coconut, but I'll feed it to husband and hopefully his coworkers will enjoy them as well.
They were really easy to make, the combo of ingredients are just...not for me. I took out coconut flakes from the pumpkin bread, because I didn't want to buy a whole thing of flakes and use a tiny bit for bread and have the same problem of leftover coconut. Coconut flakes are worse than coconut milk! I also used pecans instead of walnuts because we had them.
These are dense small breads, but I think they're supposed to be, they don't use yeast and don't rise. Husband liked both breads, but preferred the pumpkin bread because it was sweeter. I mean, it looks more appetizing to me because the zucchini bread is green. EW. Uh, I mean, I'm sure it's delicious. Eat them.
Pumpkin Bread dry ingredients
Pumpkin Bread: Adding wet to dry ingredients
Pumpkin bread dough
Pumpkin bread ready for baking (pecans added)
Pumpkin bread out of oven
Special cooling process for pumpkin bread
Finished pumpkin bread
Sliced pumpkin bread
Coco-Zucchini bread dry ingredients
Shredded zucchini for bread
Zucchini bread wet ingredients
Zucchini wet ingredients mixed together (soooo appetizing)
Zucchini bread dough
Zucchini dough ready for the oven
Zucchini bread fresh out of oven
Cooled Zucchini bread
Sliced zucchini bread


















Comments
Post a Comment