Well, husband likes gingerbread, so I made another gingerbread cookie recipe, so I shouldn't complain that they turned out, well, gingery. So, if you're looking for a really gingerybread cookie, this could be for you. I did like the little crust it gets from rolling it in granulated sugar (it's also what gives it the "crinkle," hadn't done that before). I'd have liked more powdered sugar on the final product, I guess I didn't roll enough on pre-baking, though they were pretty coated.
Anyway, I liked the texture, but as I'm not a ginger fan, these were too much for me. Husband, who likes ginger, says "I liked it a lot." So take that how you will.
Recipe: https://www.ifyougiveablondeakitchen.com/gingerbread-crinkle-cookies/
Anyway, I liked the texture, but as I'm not a ginger fan, these were too much for me. Husband, who likes ginger, says "I liked it a lot." So take that how you will.
Recipe: https://www.ifyougiveablondeakitchen.com/gingerbread-crinkle-cookies/
Mixed dough, before refrigeration.
Dough out of the fridge
Prepped for the sugar coat
First layer of granulated sugar
Second layer of powdered sugar
Ready for the oven
Fresh out of oven
Final cooled cookies










Comments
Post a Comment