Recipe: https://www.inkatrinaskitchen.com/cinnamon-clove-coffee-cookies/
Compared to recent cookies, these were super easy and straightforward. They turned out well, I like the combination of cloves and cinnamon. It was a good chance to use some of the ingredients I now have on hand because of all the other cookies I've been making.
I guess I didn't like the coffee flavor too much, even the tablespoon gave a pretty big coffee flavor, rather than just enriching the cloves/cinnamon. Final verdict is these cookies are super easy and tasty enough, so worth doing.
Compared to recent cookies, these were super easy and straightforward. They turned out well, I like the combination of cloves and cinnamon. It was a good chance to use some of the ingredients I now have on hand because of all the other cookies I've been making.
I guess I didn't like the coffee flavor too much, even the tablespoon gave a pretty big coffee flavor, rather than just enriching the cloves/cinnamon. Final verdict is these cookies are super easy and tasty enough, so worth doing.
Butter and sugar, a winning combo
Dry ingredients, lots of spices
Finished dough, doesn't need to be refrigerated
Dough balls to go in oven
Cookies right out of oven
Cooled cookies
Standard cookie inside, pretty soft.








Comments
Post a Comment